Have you ever been so attached to someone, that no matter what they do, you can't help but still want to be with them? Romantically, friendly, or otherwise?
That was how I felt.
And then, one night, I wrote a fairly angry, but not like, overly angry blog. I was frustrated, and tired of all the bullshit. I posted it, but it only stayed up for about an hour. I took it down before anyone could see it, because I know it wasn't the right thing to do. And when I talked about it, I mentioned breaking it off after such and such a time. And I've realized, even though I never actually had the breaking it off conversation, I'd already ended it. In my heart, anyway.
It's not like my feelings are completely gone; they're just not a prominent part of my heart anymore. In some ways, that part of my heart is dead. In others, it's just wounded, or deflated, or...I don't really know how to say it. It kind of feels nonexistent at the moment, but I know it's still there.
I guess I'll just have to wait for another person to come along and make me love them that much.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment